STARTS MONDAY 13TH MAY
I’m often asked friends, family members, and clients: What about this diet? What should I do about this symptom? What about this medication, do you think it’s affecting my lack of results?
I’m no medical professional but I do no each person responds differently to medications, fad diets, fitness fashions bla bla bla ……. Not everyone will respond well to a prescribed programme/medication and many symptoms, after all, aren’t explainable, at least to the level of detail we all seem to want.
BUT…… we can certainly put things into place as a preventative and this things are often just very simple. Yes I’m sure you’ve heard them time and time again but the fact is, repetition and re-enforcing daily habits, over time will have beneficial long term effects.
In KICK START we call these the BIG ROCKS.
- Get enough sleep. 6-8 hours of restful sleep is crucial to a healthy based lifestyle. Reducing stress, brainfog, mood swings, crazy food cravings – only to mention a few.
- Move your body throughout the day. Whether it’s a fitness class, running, cycling or even a brisk walk, staying active will not only release the good endorphins (feel good hormones) but will create a calorie deficit. Energy in versus energy out is the key to weightloss.
- Eat well — a healthy well balance diet consisting of good fats, protein and healthy carbs. Avoiding processed and sugary foods. Keeping an eye on portion control & be mindful when eating not to rush your food.
- Plenty of water throughout the day starting with a large glass each morning to fire up the system and avoid dehydration during the day. Dehydration can lead to fatigue, injury & simply our bodies won’t function as well mentally or physically
- Stress reduction – do things that make you happy and surround yourself with positive people. Interact socially. Isolation is not good for the body, soul or mind. Make time to relax and reflect on the positive things in your life as appose to the negative.
- Take some time to reflect on what you are grateful for.
So the question is my friends, do you want to be part of this journey of health?
Starting Monday 13 May – Summer Super Prep
This 4 week Live Online Programme will get your nutrition & fitness in check ready for the summer. The programme starts next week & I’m opening up our private group on Thursday to get us prepped for a Monday Start
With a different focus each week, daily nutritional instructions, recipe ideas, daily mini workouts you can do at home PLUS live coaching with me via a private group & wellness talks on topics that affect us both physically & emotionally.
7 Juice / Elimination Week – The first week of the programme is all about stripping back to basics, cleansing the system to allow for optimum fat burning. We will be covering gut health & ways to help the gut heal to enable your digestive system to function more efficiently.
7 day Lift Lean – focusing on strength training, eating balanced healthy meals & building lean muscle mass which in turn improve fat burning.
7 day midsection – looking at ways to enhance the mid section through different nutritional protocols & ab/core workouts. Discussing factors that affect our midsection especially post 40’s when hormonal levels are shifting.
7 Day Supercharge – Maintaining workouts to supercharge the metabolic system including a new series of my own tabata workouts. Tabata are 20 seconds bursts of high intensity moves followed by 10 seconds rest. I’ve adapted the workouts to allow for low intensity options but still giving you the tabata affect.
NO DEMONISING FOODS – Ditch the diet mindset and enjoy life, food and yes, exercise!
I’ll be working with you to shift the pounds, improve your fitness & give you the tools you need to stop this yo yo effect dieting and discover what works for you as an individual.
SO WHO’S IN?
Payment via BACS:
Details being uploaded onto the website this week but in the meantime, to book please email me direct